I love reviewing books! Whether they come from the author, a publisher, or a site like Netgalley is all the same to me. However, there are a few things to keep in mind…
- I will accept either printed copies or e-arc’s, however, I do prefer e-arcs. I can take Kindle (mobi) and PDF format.
- Preferred genre (but I will accept others from time to time):
Mystery / Suspense
YA – for all the above genre
- Genre I don’t review:
Romance / Adult
- Book reviewing is a hobby for me. I am a mom with a full-time job so while I am conscientious about reviewing books that I am given, this is not my first priority. I do not have a set time for turn around. However, if given enough time, I will be sure to review a book before it’s release date.
- I post all reviews to my Blog, Amazon, Goodreads, Facebook, Twitter, Edelweiss, and Netgalley (if applicable).
- I make special notes of all release dates for books I review. I will go back on social media and re-broadcast release announcements and links to the review on that date to give it an extra boost.
If you have special considerations or questions about the review policy please feel free to email me at email@example.com. Thanks for considering my blog!